Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm baaack.....hopefully :)

Ok, so it's been almost a year since my last post! Aaaaah! Things have been absolutely crazy! We've moved, been remodeling, dealing with medical stuff, but things seem like they are finally regaining some sense of normalcy.


Xander started kindergarten last Thursday, and he is absolutely loving it! When he got home, I asked him, "What did you do today?" and he said, "I fell in love!" That's right! We are in big trouble with this guy...totally girl crazy! He doesn't know her name, but he does know that he loves her. He also thinks that he is big stuff because he gets to ride the school bus. Something that we didn't really want to do, but with Xaid's nap schedule, there was really no getting around it. He was disappointed Friday night when he found out that there was no school the next day, so I guess this is a good thing. We are definitely having a positive start to the school year!

Xaiden doesn't think that Xander going to school is very cool. He's really been having a hard time adjusting to being in the Kidzone at the gym all by himself. He cried for an hour and a half on Thursday at the gym and walked around saying, "Bubba?Bubba?" He's slowly adjusting. Today he just sat on a chair for an hour next to Lupe (the only worker that can get him to stop crying) while I trained my client. Other than that, Xaid has been doing well and learning lots of stuff! He's really into colors right now, adores his bike, and loves to mow! I've never seen a child his size run the way he does! It's incredible! He's also beginning to develop quite the personality. In general, he's pretty mellow and easily entertained, but can be EXTREMELY stubborn about certain things. It's amazing how different the boys are, but they have a lot of things in common too!
Sorry if this post wasn't too interesting/exciting/entertaining. At this point, I'm just hoping that I will be able to start posting again...much more frequently!

Xaidenism #1: Nonie = bandaid = any cut, scrape, bruise, etc

No comments: